Your child’s safety is our top priority
At The Valley Nursery and Kids Clubs we are dedicated to ensuring the safety of all children, at all times. For your complete peace of mind, our childcare facilities employ sophisticated safety and security measures.
With fingerprint recognition entry systems and a network of CCTV, you can rest assured that your child will remain safe and secure whilst in our care. We have procedures for recording the details of visitors and take security steps to ensure that we have control over who comes into the setting so that no unauthorized person has unsupervised access to the children to ensure the children remain safe at all times.
Relax, your child’s in safe hands
The Valley Nursery and Kids Clubs are all set within single storey premises which significantly contributes towards our strong health and safety record.
Our strict recruitment procedure ensures that all staff are suitably qualified and experienced. They are also DBS-vetted to an enhanced level, whether they are involved directly with the children or not.
Our training exceeds Ofsted’s standards
Every member of staff involved in either serving or preparing food is Food Hygiene trained.
What’s more, the majority of our staff is trained in First Aid. It’s good to know that our stringent trainig exceeds Ofsted standards.
Rigorous Health and Safety procedures
We demonstrate consistent compliance with all of our Health and Safety Procedures, including Risk Assessments, Fire Evacuation and Environmental Health.
The nursery meets all Fire, Safety and Security requirements since the safety of the children and adults is paramount.
We aim to:
- Keep the child at the centre of all we do
- Ensure staff is trained right from induction to understand the child protection and safeguarding policy and procedures
- Be aware of the increased vulnerability of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and other vulnerable or isolated families and children
- Ensure that all staff feel confident and supported to act in the best interest of the child
- Ensure that all staff are familiar and updated regularly with child protection training and procedures
- Ensure that children are never placed at risk while in the charge of the Valley staff
“Sensitive staff interaction supports children in understanding and appreciating one another and learning to work together. Staff encourage children’s language and communication skills.”
Get in touch
The Valley Nursery and Kids Club
Team Valley Trading Estate
Tyne & Wear
Phone: 0191 491 5050 Email: email@example.com
Nursery Manager / SENCO: Clair Jones
Deputy Manager: Dionne Anthony